NewBridges IRC was present for Harrisonburg’s 17th International Festival held at Hillandale Park. In it you could find foods from all over the world: Ethiopia, Mexico, India, Thailand, Europe, Guatemala, Taiwan, etc. Our NewBridges stand offered all sorts of cookies from different regions of the world: Jaime Miller our new Case Manager and Special […]
The following was written by Chelsea B., an intern with NewBridges. To receive my BSW, Bachelors of Social Work, from James Madison University, I needed to complete over 400 hours of service in an internship. I had known about NewBridges IRC through a friend and had hoped to have an opportunity to see how […]
On Saturday June 28th the women from the Common Threads group held their 3rd quilt exhibition at “A Bowl of Good” restaurant. The first two exhibitions were held at Park View Mennonite Church, consequently this is their first exhibit that is fully open to the public. Many people came to celebrate these gifted women’s stories […]
- Harrisonburg’s wonderful International Festival! October 22, 2014
- A NewBridges Intern Story August 4, 2014
- An Exhibit! July 11, 2014
- Harrisonburg’s Quilting Group: the art of sewing stories June 11, 2014
- Fresh Roots!!! May 8, 2014
- Lost In Detention October 13, 2011
- A NewBridges Intern Story | Newbridges: […] window of the highlight of my weeks. Eve...
- A NewBridges Intern Story | Newbridges: […] auction for the annual fundraiser Taste ...
- Quick Hit: Break the Bubble | ShoutOut! JMU: […] different places of the world. All the p...
70 S. High St
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
Monday 9-5 pm (by appointment)
Tuesday 9-4 pm (walk in)
Wednesday & Thursday 9-5 pm (by appointment)
Friday limited availability