On Saturday June 28th the women from the Common Threads group held their 3rd quilt exhibition at “A Bowl of Good” restaurant. The first two exhibitions were held at Park View Mennonite Church, consequently this is their first exhibit that is fully open to the public. Many people came to celebrate these gifted women’s stories […]
Come and join us for the Common Threads Quilt Show on June 28, 3-5 PM and 7-9 PM. Hosted at: A Bowl of Good 1047 Port Republic Rd Harrisonburg, VA 22801 abowlofgood.com
A couple of walking partners, an unrelated quilting exhibition and a casual conversation at the hairdressers’. All the people involved in of those seemingly random situations had one thing in common: their interest to incorporate the arts as a form of storytelling. This led to the “providential birth” of Common Threads/Hilos en Común, as director […]
- An Exhibit! July 11, 2014
- Join us for the Common Threads Quilt Show on June 28 June 20, 2014
- Harrisonburg’s Quilting Group: the art of sewing stories June 11, 2014
- Lost In Detention October 13, 2011
- Stakeholder Spotlight: Jossimar Diaz Castro December 2, 2012
- NewBridges Video! December 19, 2012
- Quick Hit: Break the Bubble | ShoutOut! JMU: […] different places of the world. All the p...
- The 7th Annual Taste Of The World | Newbridges: [...] Taste of the World [...]...
- Consulate Visits | Newbridges: [...] fall is jam-packed with events! In October w...
70 S. High St
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
Monday 9-5 pm (by appointment)
Tuesday 9-4 pm (walk in)
Wednesday & Thursday 9-5 pm (by appointment)
Friday limited availability