We’ve published our June 2015 newsletter! Learn about what we’ve been up to. For past issues click here.
Come join us for a night of images and voices of immigrants from our Harrisonburg community, with artists Anita and Christian Fonseca Quezada. Exhibit available to the public on: May 19, 2015 from 5:30-10pm inside the EMU Commons at the Margaret Martin Gehman Gallery.
Get ready for our 9th annual “Taste of the World”! Enjoy an evening of food from around the globe, with special emphasis on our hermanas y hermanos centroamericanos and their culture, food and music. Date/Time: Saturday, March 21, 2015 @ 6PM Location: Park View Mennonite Church 1600 Park Rd Harrisonburg, VA 22802 Pricing: $65 per […]
- June 2015 Newsletter June 27, 2015
- Visual Echoes of Voices Unseen: A Photographic Exhibition May 19, 2015
- Announcing: Taste of the World 2015! February 3, 2015
- Harrisonburg’s Quilting Group: the art of sewing stories June 11, 2014
- Fresh Roots!!! May 8, 2014
- Chacha Mahiri April 30, 2013
- A NewBridges Intern Story | Newbridges: […] window of the highlight of my weeks. Eve...
- A NewBridges Intern Story | Newbridges: […] auction for the annual fundraiser Taste ...
- Quick Hit: Break the Bubble | ShoutOut! JMU: […] different places of the world. All the p...
64 W. Water St.
Harrisonburg, VA 22801
Monday 9-5 pm (by appointment)
Tuesday 9-4 pm (walk in)
Wednesday & Thursday 9-5 pm (by appointment)
Friday limited availability